Browns Bay Medical Centre is NOW providing Patient Portal access through the Portal known as “Health365“.
A Patient Portal is a secure website where you can access your own medical information stored on our medical centre server.
Our portal is called “Health 365” and allows you to
- Make appointments with your GP on line
- View your regular medications and order repeat prescriptions on line
- View your test results including specialist letters
- View your list of medical problems on file
- Have a secure e-consult with your GP
Please ask your doctor when you are next in for information on the Portal and a consent form to allow us to register you onto the Patient Portal. You will be requested to provide a unique email address and identification for security reasons, to ensure your medical information is kept secure.
Patient Portal Health365 – see below attached information sheet and consent form to join.